Stephanie has been working from home providing services remotely since the mid 90′s. She has worked as a Virtual Assistant, Community Manager, Website Designer, Affiliate Marketer and other online positions.
Stephanie provides content development, management and support for her clients. If it’s content related, she does it. Stephanie holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Alabama in Huntsville, and a Master of Science in Interactive Technology from the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. She is currently pursuing her Master of Arts in English.
- She is featured in the book: Online Marketing Success Stories by Rene’ V. Richards published in 2006.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Management from the University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Master of Science in Human Environmental Sciences with a specialization in Interactive Technology from the University of Alabama
- Pursuing a Master of Art in English from Southern New Hampshire University
- Barry Publishing
- I Write Custom Content
- Virtual Assistant Moms
- How to Be a Ghostwriter
- Content Writing
- eBook Writing
- Content Planning
- Content Posting
- Content Formatting
- Kindle & Nook Formatting & Publishing
- Posting & Formatting Blog Posts
- Posting & Formatting Website Content
- How to Become a Successful Virtual Assistant